By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Hunter 3's HUGE line at TGS :O

ph4nt said:
Well the userbase is a lot smaller than the PSP as of right now, I don't expect the first week to be as big.

Oh yeah, the entirety of the Monster Hunter Wii fanbase was at TGS...! :/

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

That's a pretty big line up. This title should do really well in Japan.

MH3+Wii+Japan=Spontaneous Combustion

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

Million seller in Japan confirmed.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

loy310 said:
Why was this canned for the PS3 anyway?

Well one could say it was purly to cut down on development costs, and go to the console with the higher install base.  But it's very nieve to not think there was some kind of incentive(payoff) given by nintendo, and perhaps what they had working on ps3 didn't look too hot.  Why wouldn't they make a PS2 or even PSP version also?

Around the Network

@ROB For what reason did nintendo have to buy an exclusive. The Wii was still sold out everywhere at the time, and as of now is still sold out in at least NA. I like how when a console gets an exclusive or even multiplat that was usually loyal to one brand name somebody always paid the 3rd party.

Shovelware sells on Wii confirmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, as a Wii owner, I don't have very high hopes for this game.

@CAL4M1TY: I'm cautiously optimistic, because 1) It's Capcom making a Wii game and 2) It's a Japanese oriented game that may or may not make it to the US, and if it does I just can't imagine anything earlier than 2010-2011.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

i hpe its planned for the psp cuz is gonna sell huge

playnext3 said:
i hpe its planned for the psp cuz is gonna sell huge

Sorry, there's no way a game with graphics like this could work on the PSP. This is Nintendo's and I'm willing to bet it will be huge. This was a big loss for Sony for the Wii to get this.