By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Sony TGS Thread, Videos inside !

darth files not found!

Around the Network

sweet nice stuff there

OK SORRY.,UPDATIN!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Updated the op with youtube vids of everything but the way of the samurai 3. Couldn't find it.. atleast not .. what i was looking for :P might add another vid instead that's related though. I did something like that with locoroco 2.

Check out my game about moles ^

I am really confused by the Nobinobi boy video. I'm hoping the creator just did that to throw us off track of what the game wil actually be.
Though I am glad it's style is similar (both in graphics, and presentation[read: nonsensical]).

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
I am really confused by the Nobinobi boy video. I'm hoping the creator just did that to throw us off track of what the game wil actually be.
Though I am glad it's style is similar (both in graphics, and presentation[read: nonsensical]).

yea i laughed when i first saw it XD i was like wtf !

looks completely random.. but it could be pretty fun. My guess is you navigate with the sixaxis.

I really hope Sony announce more games.

Tbone said:

lol me2.. weird thing about all those games they were supposed to announce but didn't :\

Staude said:
Tbone said:

lol me2.. weird thing about all those games they were supposed to announce but didn't :

maybe they wanted to hold onto these "unannounced games" for a later time, like when they had a solid release date. oh well still got an A+ holiday line up straight through 2009.

markers said:
Staude said:
Tbone said:

lol me2.. weird thing about all those games they were supposed to announce but didn't :

maybe they wanted to hold onto these "unannounced games" for a later time, like when they had a solid release date. oh well still got an A+ holiday line up straight through 2009.

tru dat.. in either case... it's probably a good thing to wait, as you said till closer to release.. that way people won't complain about it taking forever to release either.