By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - THATS IT, i am selling my wii.

c0rd said:

Consider yourself lucky the Wii is so popular nowadays, it keeps the sell value high. I'd make a "THATS IT, i am selling my ps3" thread, but I wouldn't get enough money for it 

Yes I would give him 50buck for it!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

@Joora

I wouldnt be surprised if NMH2 comes to HD console. Look at the sales on NMH1!!!

a top quality Wii game, but the sales are horrible.

looks like De BLob is getting the same treatment too.

Roma said:

@Jo21
do you even like Mario, Zelda and other Nintendo games? If you don’t then clearly there is no reason for you to buy any of there products. For me I buy Nintendo stuff for Nintendo stuff!! what comes on the side of it is good to. I always buy a second machine for games that don’t come on Nintendo’s.

Every console has a shit time and a good time if you think the PS3 has had good times all the time then go make love to it it's waiting for you!

i bought it for zelda and brawl... but i found i could sell it for that much recently i had the idea and looking at the currect 2008-2009 line up i thought it was a terrific idea get some profit from it and buy games for my other consoles, nintendo its right now focused in games like wii music, wii fit.

@hemuli : i consider that too but by the time 2010+ the wii will  be cheaper, my money would be more stable since i am just a part timer now and system engineer student.

I will trade my 360 with GOW1 and Halo 3, one control and one wireless adaptor. It RROD on me last year but MS fixed it and I think they extended the warrenty. Hit me up if we got a deal.

GLoRySoGLoRy said:
@Joora

I wouldnt be surprised if NMH2 comes to HD console.

Around the Network
loy310 said:
I will trade my 360 with GOW1 and Halo 3, one control and one wireless adaptor. It RROD on me last year but MS fixed it and I think they extended the warrenty. Hit me up if we got a deal.

if it didn't RROD i would consider it :P, i am thinking to buy one here in warranty some day.

DMeisterJ said:
Soriku said:
Lies. You'll never get one.

So when I get it will you eat your socks?

I bet you recently found a few more Wii games you love. When you discovered these games you began thinking the Wii must be better than the PS3 now. As a result you need to sell it off, and buy a PS3. In a few months you will be talking about how amazing Nintendo is, and how everything released on the Wii is glorious. You will talk about all the times you wanted to buy one, and how you regret selling your old one because you can't find/afford another Wii. You will be the biggest Wii fanboy on the site, but not own the system. I know your game you magnificent bastard.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Ok fair enough, I just wanted to make an honest offer, no surprises.

Jo21 said:
Roma said:

@Jo21
do you even like Mario, Zelda and other Nintendo games? If you don’t then clearly there is no reason for you to buy any of there products. For me I buy Nintendo stuff for Nintendo stuff!! what comes on the side of it is good to. I always buy a second machine for games that don’t come on Nintendo’s.

Every console has a shit time and a good time if you think the PS3 has had good times all the time then go make love to it it's waiting for you!

i bought it for zelda and brawl... but i found i could sell it for that much recently i had the idea and looking at the currect 2008-2009 line up i thought it was a terrific idea get some profit from it and buy games for my other consoles, nintendo its right now focused in games like wii music, wii fit.

@hemuli : i consider that too but by the time 2010+ the wii will  be cheaper, my money would be more stable since i am just a part timer now and system engineer student.

350 is not much you are loosing money if you can get like double that then sure go ahead.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

wanna bet?

I predict NMH2 will have awful sales when its released in 2010.