By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - WAAAAh I saw a ghost

Does anyone know how to SMOKE WATER?

^_^

Around the Network

Quick! Call twesterm!

You did not see a ghost, my friend. You most likely saw an interaction between our universe and one of the other universes that make up the multiverse. I imagine your brief appearance frightened the other universe's being as much as it frightened you.

Or you might be about to have a migraine! Causes people to see things. Especially white flashes.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

skeezer said:

roll it up ligh it up and smoke that shit, that' how

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

Sure it was no mirror?

when i was a kid i saw a ghost behind my house she told me to follow here in the woods near by, she wanted to show me something but i was to scared to go, now i'll never know, the moral of this story is to always crap your pants when you see a ghost that way you get a good excuse not to follow them and you wont regret it like i am

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

WessleWoggle said:
skeezer said:

Actually I do!!!

Put some ice in pipe, then put the fire on it until it's steam or vapor. Then inhale.

Do you know if it works? I mean does it get you like kirby?

^_^

Oh dear kirbs, you better call Luigi

HOLY SHIT CALL THE GHOSTBUSTERS HURRY