By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MEGATON! -- S-E SPECIAL PS3 Session with FF13 on 12th October!!

@alfredo: That's just terrible if true.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network
alfredofroylan said:
I found this in NeoGAF .... Is this true???

Hahahahahahahahahaha. GAF trolled. It was a 20 min live music event. They played the main theme and 2 other new tracks. After that they showed a new trailer that had new scenes compared to the one running in the S-E closed theatre. No announcements, no gameplay, no nothing! LOLZ!

Im sorry... but if true.... wtf is up with the japanese?

Most likely... Since i think SE is just coming to give a show out of obligation... ...

Okay guys... now we have to spam like 3 pages of how awesome the even was so when darth comes back he thinks it was something big... then finds oiut the bad news/

It was a 45 minute event, so I do doubt that, and I really hope that it is not true, please give us something SE!

Around the Network

Megaton Bump!

lol

no WKS playable

no SE FFXIII news

it really sucks for this Sony TGS

Time to Work !

shanbcn said:
libellule said:
no, MS won so far.

payable : SO4 and Last remanant
non playable : WKS

oh, forget, Ninty :

Monster Hunter 3 >>> everything ...

I was talking (writing) about new games anounced. Sony fans have alot more to look forward to 09 then MS fans. This was expected because majority of 3rd party games are multi and MS first party effort is full of shit.

So let me get this straight. MS's lineup which includes Ninja Blade is shit, but you commend PS3 for Demon's Souls. Yeah. That makes perfect sense.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

alfredofroylan said:
I found this in NeoGAF .... Is this true???

Hahahahahahahahahaha. GAF trolled. It was a 20 min live music event. They played the main theme and 2 other new tracks. After that they showed a new trailer that had new scenes compared to the one running in the S-E closed theatre. No announcements, no gameplay, no nothing! LOLZ!

That sucks if its true.

They change the title of the thread in NeoGAF, originally it was:
Sony Booth Events - FFXIII Premiere
And now it's:
Sony Booth Events - FFXIII Premiere Disappointment (Not the first, not the last)
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338548&page=8