By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - White Knight Chronicles - MEDIA BLOWOUT Official Thread - JRPG Of The Year!

There's a SPECIAL WKC STORY SESSION tomorrow!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Theres alot of new information for this game guess Sony has high hopes for it and want it to succed so for their sake hope it does.

oh they need this game to succeed.

It has genre rvolutionising ideas...if the online kicks off....people may tell their friends to get PS3's n WKC to play quests online

a new type of JRPG may beging to emerge....thye need to market it like hell now. PS3 needs this to be a FF7 in terms of impact to get anywhere in Japan.

Hopefully u are right, i just wish they could announce a release date for Us and Europe too.

Around the Network

Seems interesting. I'd like to know a little more about the story and battle system though. The battle system especially sounds interesting. And what's to stop people from just transforming into the White Knight for every battle? What limitations are there on this? For a game that's due out in December, I feel like there's very little known about the actual gameplay.

Still, I'll probably pick this up if my friend does for some online co-op.

@bobobologna

only JAP though

@making music

m addin that to OP

WOW!

IMO, the quality level of this game and Sega's new upcoming PS3 RPG (Valkyria Chronicles) both seem above the current HD "bar" for quality. These kinds of exclusives are the reasons I own a PS3 *and* a 360.

IU, Eternal Sonata, Blue Dragon, and Last Remnant I can do without (although I have or will have them anyway, because I am a JRPG addict). These games, like Mass Effect, Tales of Vesperia, and LO on the 360, I simply must have.

Wow wtf, okay inmy personal opinion, im officaly looking forward to this game more then Taking Forevr Fantasy XIII, although...Versus XIII is another story...

Damn, this game looks simply AMAZING.
Enough said.