By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - TGS 08 Mirrors Edge 360 gameplay.

This game looks well impressive.

Around the Network

looks sucky to me. lost a whole lot of interest for this game now.

does it look better on ps3 than that?

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT

^ noone knows because they used as do most companies the 360 version to showcase it. I hope your not incinuating that it looks crap. The art direction isnt the same as most games. Sorry it may be to bright for you.

s-grandi93 said:
does it look better on ps3 than that?

doubt it if they're showing the 360 version. plus, it looks like it'll suck anyway.

Around the Network

I wonder why they didn't make this game 3rd person.

selnor said:
^ noone knows because they used as do most companies the 360 version to showcase it. I hope your not incinuating that it looks crap. The art direction isnt the same as most games. Sorry it may be to bright for you.

Facepalm

Whenever EA or DICE have showcased this game to the media, they have always used the PS3 version. PS3 is also the lead platform for this game.

tombi123 said:
selnor said:

Facepalm

Whenever EA or DICE have showcased this game to the media, they have always used the PS3 version. PS3 is also the lead platform for this game.

Please find me some PS3 footage then. I was merely going with the fact it nearly always happens. Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Far Cry 2.... etc now a no show for PS3 version at TGS 08. Explain to me.

I thought lots of people were waiting for this game?

I think people still are

The problems with this particular video IMO are

It's taken with a cam so graphics are fuzzy & sound is poor.

The guy playing makes it really disorienting by moving the camera around sharply and not really keeping a good flow.

This part of gameplay was shown before but with much better presentation.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection