By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony=Disappointment. Microsoft takes the win again

theprof00 said:
they do have one event that is called "sony booth event" whatever that is

there is 3 great halls

1st has a great huge 360 booth sorounded by an EA booth and many other publishers ...and squarenix boothe rite next to the 360 ....OUCH that killed me a little bit inside

2nd has a great big ps3 booth featuring R2 KZ3 souldragon RE5 socom LBP i played all ..and its souronded by square enix booth and capcom and many others i cant remeber

the 3rd features cool merchandise from capcom and square enix and many others and a food court

i purchased a squall keychain with greiver 2 midgar t shirts and a holy materia pendant and meteor one for my girlf . ( I LOVE U TIFFANY BE HOME SOON) 2 keyblade keychains oblivion and oathkeeper and some tgs 2008 t shirts a megaman tshirts and a kirby doll

Around the Network
hatmoza 2.0 said:
yes sony was a great dissapointment and i was hoping after today (2nd day) that sony would have had something under its sleeve , but to my dissapointment ...nope
games i played that i realy liked : LBP and R2
games i played and were suprisingly good : i think it was called soul dragon and some castlevania game that was like street fighter
breath taking trailers : halo wars and everthing final fantasy

and for all the haters that dont believe im in chiba eat shii
and for everyone else i promise a shii load of pics when i get back cuz im not aloud to upload stuff on these computers

oh yakuza 3 is the best looking yakuza ever
kun nichi wa and matanay i get back on the 15 th

Demons Soul???? The one where a knight is on the bridge and a dragon attacks it then flys away?

masterb8tr said:
MS won, But they sucked pretty hard as well imo. I mean its tgs and i havent heard one BIG annoucement yet. Borefest full of crap games, announced games and add on packs.

im kinda wishing i spent my money on the e3

LOL MATURE said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:
yes sony was a great dissapointment and i was hoping after today (2nd day) that sony would have had something under its sleeve , but to my dissapointment ...nope
games i played and were suprisingly good : i think it was called soul dragon and some castlevania game that was like street fighter

and for everyone else i promise a shii load of pics when i get back cuz im not aloud to upload stuff on these computers

Demons Soul???? The one where a knight is on the bridge and a dragon attacks it then flys away?

yup and the dragon has corpses hangin outta its jaw !!! its pretty impressive

hatmoza 2.0 said:
LOL MATURE said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:

We had a demo video of it... it looked bad. But I wasnt there. If you played it and liked it thats good news.

Around the Network
Branko2166 said:
If Sony doesn't make any big announcements before the end of TGS then it will be very disappointing. I still don't believe that anyone necessarily won or lost though.

well the buisness days of tgs ends in an hour .... i left cuz there was nothin new, its the same as yesterday , and i doubt anythin huge will be anounced in the next 2 open days

so as much as it kills me ... i think micrsoft won cuz

1 huge presence

2 alotta of atention from japanese folks ...u should have seen them testing out the 360

FYI i purchased the key chain that squall has on his gunblade ....the greiver keychain for 15 bucks ...its awesome

LOL MATURE said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:
LOL MATURE said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:

We had a demo video of it... it looked bad. But I wasnt there. If you played it and liked it thats good news.

lol i noticed alotta non japanese folk playing it

@ Oniichan )

that "SCE Booth"-event didn't happen yet (scheduled for 11th), still I don't think they will unveil something there, for tomorrow is the first public visitors day

@ hatmoza 2.0 )

I think those words are usually written "konnichiwa" and "mata ne" in romanji, but well the kanji/kana are obviously the only "true" way to write them so I really don't mind (just wanted to point it out ).

Was Ryu ga Gotoku (Yakuza) 3 playable or did they only have the cutscene-trailer and the ingame-trailer running ?

hatmoza 2.0

""2 alotta of atention from japanese folks ...u should have seen them testing out the 360""

that is what I feared ...

Time to Work !

@Lafiel

Yeah i know the booth thing is happening tomorrow (ill be there that day as im attending TGS on the 11th). Nothing will be unveiled there. You will just see a bunch of games we already know about and get to play some. If you dont mind the long ques that is.