By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony=Disappointment. Microsoft takes the win again

I know I am not the only one extremely impressed with MS this Gen. Man......it's awesome to be a 360 owner!

Around the Network

Sony typically just announces things during TGS versus all at once. Basically any press events were business related mostly.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
Sony typically just announces things during TGS versus all at once. Basically any press events were business related mostly.

How are they going to announce it without an event? Are they just going to go stand in the middle of the show show floor and shout "Behold, Trico" ?

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Pretty disappointing all around. Nothing new was really announced. A new Halo 3 campaign? Yawn. Demon's Soul, Quantum Theory, Ninja Blade? No. Just no. A couple new XBLA titles are nice, but nothing exactly mind-blowing unless you are SHMUPguru.

Not sure how the handhelds and Wii fared because those platforms don't interest me as much (handhelds not at all actually).

Wow what a troll :P

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network
bobobologna said:
Pretty disappointing all around. Nothing new was really announced. A new Halo 3 campaign? Yawn. Demon's Soul, Quantum Theory, Ninja Blade? No. Just no. A couple new XBLA titles are nice, but nothing exactly mind-blowing unless you are SHMUPGurus.

Not sure how the handhelds and Wii fared because those platforms don't interest me as much (handhelds not at all actually).

Hehe, thanks I guess! =P

I was sad to hear that Bionic Commando was delayed for early '09 though... Why?!! ;_;

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

The only disappointment here is that people are cumming themselves over who supposedly "won a conference". That's just pathetic. Even after all the commotion about Nintendo's performance at E3, that doesn't change the fact that they're still destroying everything else in sales.

If you're going to make a big deal about someone winning, at least make sure it concerns something that actually matters.

Consoles owned: Saturn, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, PSP, DS, PS3

here is a list of the companies that were working on things for Home

Irem Software Engineering
Activision
Acquire
Atlus
Walt Disney Japan
AQ Interactive
SNK Playmore
Capcom
Gung Ho Online Entertainment
Q Entertainment
Game Republic
Genki
Konami Digital Entertainment
Spike Sega
D3 Publisher Tecmo
Nippon Ichi Software
Paon
Hudson
Bandai Namco
Ubisoft

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I wouldn't say anybody won the conference. There was nothing exciting from either crew.

It's all about the game.

i understand u anger because i'm angry make sure not switch to MS side XD