By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do TGS announcements carry on the next 2 days too?

Fernando said:
You can even check the conference here:

http://www.jp.playstation.com/tgs2008/tgstv/index.html

the stuff that isnt highlighted hasnt happened yet right??

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Around the Network
ecurbj said:
@blackstar

That game looks horrible, it looks more like a Devil May Cry/Dynasty Warriors game. I'm not purchasing it...
and remember, Final Fantasy XIII is also coming to the 360. So the 360 build might of had impact on a trailer of the gameplay or not. We will never know. Thats not Sony's fault its Square Enix fault blackstar.

lol it looks like a ps2 game

ecurbj said:
@blackstar

That game looks horrible, it looks more like a Devil May Cry/Dynasty Warriors game. I'm not purchasing it...
and remember, Final Fantasy XIII is also coming to the 360. So the 360 build might of had impact on a trailer of the gameplay or not. We will never know. Thats not Sony's fault its Square Enix fault blackstar.

I think you are confused.  The game he posted a video of is Demon's Soul, an action RPG from FROM Software, developers of Armored Core (warning flags raised here).  Also the developers of King's Field (more warning flags).  The game looks ok to me though.  Why?  I don't know, it's giving me a Mount & Blade sort of vibe.  That game also has fairly horrendous combat but somehow manages to be a ton of fun (although things might have changed, I played the game a long time ago and it's been in constant development since).  Something about it just appeals to me.

@blackstar

You got that right, it looks like a rushed game that looks to only generate a 10k or 15k units sold lifetime. Sad but true. If this is a blockbuster TGS from Sony then I must be blind and walking a dark narrow path. Because something is seriously wrong with them!

Bring some franchises back from the PS1, or PS2 hay days Sony!!! You need those!! Where is a Jak and Daxter PS3 announcement?!?

bobobologna said:
ecurbj said:
@blackstar

I think you are confused.  The game he posted a video of is Demon's Soul, an action RPG from FROM Software, developers of Armored Core (warning flags raised here).  Also the developers of King's Field (more warning flags).  The game looks ok to me though.  Why?  I don't know, it's giving me a Mount & Blade sort of vibe.  That game also has fairly horrendous combat but somehow manages to be a ton of fun (although things might have changed, I played the game a long time ago and it's been in constant development since).  Something about it just appeals to me.

Actually I know its a game by the creators of Armored Core, they also made the Otogi series on the original Xbox. Which that series failed considerably and only managed to sell to the little bit of hardcore that was in Japan at the time for the original Xbox.

The Otogi series and Demon's Soul look similar thats why I said I don't like it. It's nothing new but easy money for From Software. I'm not purchasing but you can feel free to buy it yourself. I'm just giving you my insight on that game.

Around the Network

it's only been one day soriku

Soriku said:
@prof

Then what was yesterday? Yesterday was the 9th over there. Today was the 10th over there. It's been two days.

they are beginning second day soriku.

Bonafide732 said:
Fernando said:
You can even check the conference here:

http://www.jp.playstation.com/tgs2008/tgstv/index.html

the stuff that isnt highlighted hasnt happened yet right??

Yeah... the stuff with the greyed out Play button hasn't happened yet.

Soriku said:
9th was the first day. 10th the second. It should be the 11th over there now.

Am I missing something?

the despair we are in

Soriku said:
9th was the first day. 10th the second. It should be the 11th over there now.

Am I missing something?

Im confused now... but still. The Sony conference already happened... no matter the day.