By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do TGS announcements carry on the next 2 days too?

MANUELF said:
lilwingman said:
ecurbj said:
wow, so Sony didn't announce anything?
They fail again this TGS, I mean Microsoft stole the show again! WTF? Sony, get your act together.

Eh?

While I'm personally still hoping for at least one more announcement during the Sony & L5 conference, they've already given us a few games. Demon's Soul and Quantum Theory are newly announced exclusives, plus they showed a bunch of new Japanese PSN games.  The new LBP bundles (80GB system + spearate DS3) should do well over there as well.

And Nintendo does not attend TGS.

Only things I'm sad about are no Team Ico... and the very obvious S-E lack of love.

If you think thats lack of love you need to see the S-E Wii line-up

Well, yes, I feel terrible for the Wii.  Seriously, they make a game STRICTLY about the Chocobo, slap the FF name on, and call it a day.  It's brutal.  But considering what I'm used to from S-E from the PS1 and PS2 days, the apparent loss of interest is heart-breaking lol.

It's all about the game.

Around the Network

So, this was a MS event then. Damn you Sony!

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
ecurbj said:
It's confirmed...Square Enix lost its virginity to Microsoft!!!!

Square Enix was teasing Nintendo and Sony for all these years and now Microsoft is paying for Square Enix to give up its virginity and Microsoft has accomplished their goal!!! hehe

The Last Remnant, Star Ocean: Last Hope and finally Final Fantasy XIII is the top tier iceberg!!

Also pretty neat that because of Square Enix in the first place, Microsoft got its own JRPG development studio, Mistwalker.(Indirectly of course.) So really, Sqeenix is behind the influx of JRPGs on the 360, both their own and the inspiration of other publishers to Jump In. Thank you Sqeenix!

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

DMeisterJ said:
I'm confused.

IDK what's going on...

I didn't even know that they had a LBP conference.

What did they talk about?

Why did no one cover it?

Is it even true?

check this

http://www.jp.playstation.com/tgs2008/tgstv/index.html

@Shadowblind

After seeing the original Xbox, I would have never thought Japanese or should I say Square Enix would support the Xbox 360.

Things change considerably...I'm rather shocked this generation. Even the leading console platform the Wii isn't getting nothing. Sad, but Square Enix must really like developing games on the Xbox 360 and loving Microsoft money also...hehe

Around the Network

Oh...

Well, I guess the 9 SCEJ titles was bullish?

There's got to be more, This is TGS we are talking about, Sony must have at least one game to show.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

@DMeisterJ

Link to those 9 SCEJ will help?
I know one of those 9 SCEJ was suppose to be a Team ICO release right?

PSN titles for sure

psrock said:
There's got to be more, This is TGS we are talking about, Sony must have at least one game to show.

they had quantum theory, a wierd game