By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Star OCean for PS3 planned

@konnichiwa

actually at the conference after M$ said Last Remnant is only on xbox 360....they said SO 4 is ON Xbox 360

not only or exclusive to

M$ forgot to say that....n M$ don't "forget" about such things

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Just like the Namco Bandai chart that said Tales of Vesperia would be on PS3, right?

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Shadowblind said:

Just like the Namco Bandai chart that said Tales of Vesperia would be on PS3, right?

Or how their chart said Eternal Sonata was on PS3 & then they said it was false...right?

darthdevidem01 said:
Shadowblind said:

Or how their chart said Eternal Sonata was on PS3 & then they said it was false...right?

Where is Eternal Sonata for the PS3?? It seemed to have dropped off the map again...

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

gebx said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Shadowblind said:

Where is Eternal Sonata for the PS3?? It seemed to have dropped off the map again...

Sep 21 -- NA

Feb 09 -- EU (clash with Killzone 2)

_________

Its a bit difficult to get hyped when 90% of the 360 fanbase is saying it was a crappy JRPG...:(

Around the Network

Oktober 21 darth.

nice nice, but i havent even heard of such a game b4 i read the title

whoops I meant Oct 21....LOL!

can't be bothered to edit...going to sleep now