By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I just got attacked!

elgefe02 said:
ssj12 said:
call the cops and report it for one. second change your locks.

He is a Cop!!

I was about to say that!

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Around the Network
elgefe02 said:
ssj12 said:
call the cops and report it for one. second change your locks.

He is a Cop!!

doesnt matter, he should know then that he needs to report the incident to aniother officer.  A person can't abuse their badge by handling private matters.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

LOL

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Hope you got the key back.

I'm on my lunch break. Yes, it was my baby's mother. I cheated on her a while back (and quite often). She says some crazy stuff, but she always felt that we'd get back together. I always figured we would too! Still, it's been 6 months since the break up.

So, her sister in law saw me and my new girlfriend and I buying groceries yesterday. I guess she told my ex because my ex went F'n apeshit! I talked to her since then, and she told me her plan was to bust in when me and new girlfriend were together. She's apologised, but I'm still changing my locks!!

Just goes to show you, once you go Zapp, you never go back!!

Around the Network

must be that sultry velour.

DMeisterJ said:
She's the one you cheated on?

Or the one you were cheating with?

I'm lost.

She was my fiance.  We lived together for almost a decade.  Now, she lives with her mom and dad while I drive my fancy car and play my fancy video games! 

I cheated on her with a 19 year old, but that girl is long gone.  Last time I was with 19 year old was at the end of May.  I learned my lesson.  Now, I'm dating a hot 21 year old girl!

Well, break's over. Back to work!!

d21lewis said:
I'm on my lunch break. Yes, it was my baby's mother. I cheated on her a while back (and quite often). She says some crazy stuff, but she always felt that we'd get back together. I always figured we would too! Still, it's been 6 months since the break up.

So, her sister in law saw me and my new girlfriend and I buying groceries yesterday. I guess she told my ex because my ex went F'n apeshit! I talked to her since then, and she told me her plan was to bust in when me and new girlfriend were together. She's apologised, but I'm still changing my locks!!

Just goes to show you, once you go Zapp, you never go back!!

If you love her, get back with her, and don't cheat again.

If you don't love her, or you can't be with her because you know you will cheat, don't get back together.

Always put the kid first.

And if you decide not to be with her, perhaps you should take a few months for yourself just to be single?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

d21lewis said:
DMeisterJ said:
She's the one you cheated on?

Or the one you were cheating with?

I'm lost.

She was my fiance.  We lived together for almost a decade.  Now, she lives with her mom and dad while I drive my fancy car and play my fancy video games! 

I cheated on her with a 19 year old, but that girl is long gone.  Last time I was with 19 year old was at the end of May.  I learned my lesson.  Now, I'm dating a hot 21 year old girl!

And again.. the same word as before..

BUT DON'T FORGET!!! VERY IMPORTANT...

19 year old girls turn 21 someday...-

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)