By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - My worst Xbox 360 week yet.

Coca-Cola said:
I decided to wait.
I thought it'll take 5 weeks because that's how long it took last time.

the difference this time is that Microsoft is not sending me the box to ship the consoles.
i have to do that myself! Kinda sucks!

Just printed the return label and shipped it. Once they get them, it'll take 2 to 3 weeks they said.

LOL.  You must live in the boondocks.

Around the Network
Smashed said:
Coca-Cola said:
ok
now it's up to Arcade or PS3. I know I'll get the 360s back in 5 weeks or so.
and if BR add-on rumor is true, I probably will spend $150 for it.

But with PS3, my wife will know but with Arcade she will not find out that I got another one. and maybe with the money I save, I can add to it and get a laptop.

Lol, most likely that rumor isn't true.

And why will your wife get mad if your buying something with your own money (If it is)?

Classic bachelor mistake!!! LOL Its not your money anymore son, its our money LOL

Live and Learn.

SpartanFX said:
@smashed^^^wives are like that

tell her you will sell on of the xboxes when it gets back,,,and honestly sell one of them so you ll have a PS3 and an xbox 360.this way you ll enjoy best of both worlds

This.

Coca-Cola said:
I wasn't thinking right earlier.
I was so upset. some people eat when they are upset, I like to go buy electronics.

I almost bought a PS3, Arcade, and/or a laptop today.

I saved about $500 today. What should I do with that money?

You should buy 9 extra games that you wouldn't have otherwise.

Tease.

you got already 3 RROD and planning to get another one?

get a ps3.

Around the Network
Coca-Cola said:
I wasn't thinking right earlier.
I was so upset. some people eat when they are upset, I like to go buy electronics.

I almost bought a PS3, Arcade, and/or a laptop today.

I saved about $500 today. What should I do with that money?

Buy a PS3.

No seriously, good job.  You would have probably had instant buyer's remorse if you bought any of those without first thinking about it.  Good choice to just wait for the replacement.

so they are both out of the three year warranty? how much is it to get them repaired these days? if it is close to the cost of an arcade i would say take em to court. Im a PS3 chap myself but i get that it is expensive. hassle MS untill they sort it for free would be my advice (its what i would do) for what its worth

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

daym pretty much everyone is pointin towards gettinn a ps3

dam this is prolly hard for ya, hmmm i suggest.... get a ps3, or wait for bundles, u'll be saving money buying bundles

joshin69 said:
so they are both out of the three year warranty? how much is it to get them repaired these days? if it is close to the cost of an arcade i would say take em to court. Im a PS3 chap myself but i get that it is expensive. hassle MS untill they sort it for free would be my advice (its what i would do) for what its worth

they are both still in warranty.

It hasn't been 3 years yet.  getting close though with one of em.

go get a new 360!!!