By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Castlevania heading to HD consoles

Weeeelll....
Dont know.I have always loved GBA and Ds versions of Castlevania.
Remember 2 Castlevanias on Ps2?
Well,maybe this time (likely not).

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

Oh well, I guess I will not be buying the Castlevania games on the DS, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, or Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia. Order of Ecclesia is the game that made me want to purchase the others or one of the other two previous entries in the series. Order of Ecclesia really caught my attention. But now I can save money and purchase some other gems on the DS.

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

castlevania in 3d never worked, i hope this turns out good

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

What about the Wii?

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Wii already got one coming soon

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

Around the Network

You mean "that one"

No one is going to buy a fighter. Noone gives a shit about Castlevania fighters.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Castlevania games used to be god...Castlevania III, Super Castlevania, Bloodlines and Symphony of the night are all AAA games.

New portable castlevanias have been great as well but they are starting to repeat themselves.

Hopefully the HD console version will finally succeed in bringing the famed and acclaimed 2D gameplay in to 3D as no one has successfully done this yet.

I really can't see it 2D anymore...especially not on PS360.

Edit - my 3000th post is a castelvania post...kickass. 

Great, its been a long time for Castelvania.

megaman79 said:
You mean "that one"

No one is going to buy a fighter. Noone gives a shit about Castlevania fighters.

Wtf... there is no need for that.

This will be interesting to see.

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

megaman79 said:

You mean "that one"

And they say John McCain isn't internet savvy.