By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony press conference has started and nobody is covering it

outlawauron said:
Wait. I think this is a joke. I heard that Sony's conference isn't until tomorrow........

It'll be more like the middle of the night for us.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Wait. I think this is a joke. I heard that Sony's conference isn't until tomorrow........

I have no idea what is going on. They are supposedly having 3 conferences. Some are saying that this was just a minor business conference and their first conference will take place in about two hours and others are saying that this is the first of the press conferences of the other two to come. I'm rediculously confused right now.

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

IT comes TOMORROW

Take my love, take my land..

I can't believe Sony didn't advertise the times of their conferences...

It's all about the game.

The actual press conference (the one about the games themselves will happen in the middle of the night for us Americans)

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Wow... Yet another SKU... SKUs seem to be like underwear for Sony and Microsoft.

Bobo012893 said:

This is really not cool here are the announcements so far which are translated by someone at neogaf:

13:08 - President Hirai takes the stage. Talks about and emphasizes the quality of PSP package titles and PSN titles.
13:10 - Sean...Leiden(?) of SCEJ takes the stage
13:12 - New PS3 SKU announced. 80gb, dualshock 3, 39980yen including tax starting 10/30. Colors are same as before; silver, black, white
13:15 - GT5P and LBP bundles will also go on sale at the same time
13:18 - PS Store for PSP starting on 10/15
13:19 - In the near future, PSP disc based games will be downloadable
13:21 - Using PS3 for PSP adhoc mode will be available starting 10/30 and will be called Adhoc Party. Monsterhunter 2G will be ready to go from the first day.
13:28 - Announcing uses for PS Home. Creators from Capcom, BanNam are talking very enthusiastically about PS Home.
13:28 PS Home participants = 24 companies (not sure if it's game related companies or other companies for ads and stuff)
13:37 - PS Home will commence open beta service within CY2008
 13:39 - The end. Rumored slim ps3 models and software PS2 emulation weren't mentioned
WTF That was it. Fuck you SCEJ. I hope this isn't real or im gonna very sad. NO NEW GAMES!!!
Edit: Apparently that was just a business event and the real announcements will be at tomorrow's press conference with Level 5.

what a pitiful conference...

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

OK ive looked around a bit and apparently this isnt the conference. It is the business portion of the first conference of three to come. Noone has any idea whatsoever when the first conference will start.

I've heard it will start in 10 mins and i have heard it will start in 10 hrs. Sony really should have advertised their conference times.

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Why is GT5P being bundled now?

NeoRatt said:
Wow... Yet another SKU... SKUs seem to be like underwear for Sony and Microsoft.

Well, Sony had to launch the 80GB sometime in Japan.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.