By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

8:50 Major Nelson (Larry Hryb): A prologue to the H3 story
8:50 Major Nelson (Larry Hryb): H3R is a prologue to the events in Halo 3 that tells the story from an all-new perspective: an ODST recon marine.

Around the Network

They're milking this franchise more than I milked my goat last night... which was a lot.

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Bobo012893 said:
They're milking this franchise more than I milked my goat last night... which was a lot.

hahaha...its called supply and demand. People want it and are willing to pay for it...so microsoft will make it.

But I doubt anyone will want the goat cheese you made last night

Bobo012893 said:

I know, looks like they are pulling a Mario.

ITS UP THE TRAILER!! BUNGIE.NET!
http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&link=ournextgame

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

Hell! Yes! ODST FTMFW!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
JaggedSac said:
Bobo012893 said:

I know, looks like they are pulling a Mario.

Not yet.  MC hasn't been in a tennis game.  Although she was in DOA (female spartan).  I don't know, does that count?

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/news/2008/1008-reconpreview.htm

Game Details

This new chapter in the Halo universe includes the following:

* All-new campaign content: The Halo 3: Recon campaign is an intriguing side story that takes place during the terrifying events leading up to the Master Chief’s return to New Mombasa in Halo 3. Experience the fate of Earth from the brand-new perspective of a special forces ODST (Orbital Drop Shock Trooper), adding a unique outlook and new gameplay elements to the events that unfold in the trilogy’s finale. While the feel of this new chapter greatly resembles that of previous Halo experiences, Halo 3: Recon will require you to employ more elements of stealth and cunning than ever before.

* Prepare to drop: Known for their courage, valor and, at times, insanity, ODSTs are among the fiercest UNSC soldiers, priding themselves on being the first unit deployed into hostile situations. While not as large or supernaturally gifted as their Spartan comrades, these "Hell Jumpers" more than compensate with their ferocious attitudes and unwavering nerve.

* Expanded multiplayer collection:No Halo experience would be complete without groundbreaking multiplayer content, and Halo 3: Recon gives fans more of what they love. With exclusive new maps and expanded Forge options, Xbox LIVE® Gold members will find more multiplayer content than ever before with Halo 3: Recon.

* Ever-growing community options: Enjoy all the great Halo 3 technological innovations, including Saved Films, screenshots, Campaign Scoring, and four-player co-op. All of the new multiplayer maps fully support the Forge editor, offering endless gameplay customization possibilities.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

damn, I have to wait till next fall

It's kind of smart. This will keep people interested in the 360 until the new Halo game comes out, made by the Dream Team that they put together.

I'de rather have a Halo RPG though.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence