By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Star Ocean 4 TGS Trailer

sc94597 said:
Great, I should get more familiar with the series. I'll buy the psp remakes and SO3 for PS2.

I need to check the remakes also.  Oh and don't listen to anyone that tells you that SO3 sucks because I thought the game was very good(though very flawed at the same time).   SO3 is a love it-hate it game so I can't garentee you will like it but just hope for the best

Around the Network

yes its pretty daammm amazing woooooow

100% Mexican Power

WOWWWWW. That looks better ingame than FF13 or Versus. Jesus didnt expect that. Man I love my 360.

wt.. this thread didnt appear when I was posting mine...

Very impressive game, Let's hope it gets here fast

How can you possibly misspell QWERTY? It's spelled correctly on the damn keyboard.

Around the Network

Behold, the sole reason im gonna "Jump in" and even if it does come to PS3 later i'll buy it TWICE one for my 360 and one for my PS3, truth be told though i think the ***** of it all doesnt matter, end the end its gonna rock no matter where or what its on, *cough* no wii of course *cough*.

Looks better then those other JRPGs on the 360 so that's a plus.

Pure WIN!!

Griffin said:
Looks better then those other JRPGs on the 360 so that's a plus.

this^

Lost Odyssey looked great but the graphics weren't perfect(look at some of the characters hair to see what I mean)

Tales of Vesperia had a great art design but it was not all that impressive technically

And Infinite Undiscovery also had a great art direction but again was not impressive technically

SOTLH on the other hand, looks excellent and the characters and environments are rendered nicely.  Go check out Gamespot's new hands-on for the game, they agree with what I just said

Updated. Better quality in my opinion. Third time I've watched it, still can't get enough! xD

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!