By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - eb games takes a crap on psp

eb games say trade the past (psp,old ds, game boy sp) for the future ds lite u gotta see this http://www.gamebrink.com/forums/imgcache/15749.imgcache

Around the Network

probably nobody is going to trade their psp for a ds lite.

narj said: probably nobody is going to trade their psp for a ds lite.
Yeah, because probably no one owns one

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

sieanr said: narj said: probably nobody is going to trade their psp for a ds lite. Yeah, because probably no one owns one
ROFL

narj said: probably nobody is going to trade their psp for a ds lite.
Have you been living under a rock...made by sony. The DS outsells the PSP 3:1 worldwide. I think there have been tons of people selling or trading up to the DS.

Around the Network

superchunk said: narj said: probably nobody is going to trade their psp for a ds lite. Have you been living under a rock...made by sony. The DS outsells the PSP 3:1 worldwide. I think there have been tons of people selling or trading up to the DS.
ithe only ps system i have ever owned was the ps1, then i have the n64 , gcn, gbc, gbasp and dsphat. i know that the ds is pwn the psp in sales. but nobody will sell their psp for a dslite trust me. i have an microsoft excel archive with all media create and npd sales lol.

People have been trading one for the other since they've both been out, it's simply a matter of what people want. Some people are willing to tolerate (or don't have a problem with) the PSP's "portable console" flaws, or perhaps simply the types of games the PSP has over the DS.

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

narj said: sieanr said: narj said: probably nobody is going to trade their psp for a ds lite. Yeah, because probably no one owns one ROFL
You pick up on sarcasm just as well as Kwaad aka Captain Delano

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

narj said: superchunk said: narj said: probably nobody is going to trade their psp for a ds lite. Have you been living under a rock...made by sony. The DS outsells the PSP 3:1 worldwide. I think there have been tons of people selling or trading up to the DS. ithe only ps system i have ever owned was the ps1, then i have the n64 , gcn, gbc, gbasp and dsphat. i know that the ds is pwn the psp in sales. but nobody will sell their psp for a dslite trust me. i have an microsoft excel archive with all media create and npd sales lol.
Yesterday i traded my PSP for a DS Lite... I liked the PSP but it gathered too much dust, maybe that's because i didn't had enough games for it, only MGS: PO (Which SUCKED imo), Tomb Raider Legend, Medievil, Yu-Gi-Oh, NFS: Carbon, GTA: VCS, Fifa 2007, and DBZ: Shin Budokai. I played each one of these for about 5 minutes (except DBZ) and i grew tired of PSP. It was like playing a PS2 with a smaller screen and bad controls. I now have a DS Lite (even though i had a DS Phat which i gave to my 9 year-old niece) and i think that's what most people will do... i mean the DS Lineup is fantastic (FF12: RW, Pokemon etc.)

What is this? I'm sick to death of all this silly remarks about how bad is Sony and how good is Nintendo. How old are you? 12? You've sold PSP with MGS:PO to play Pokemon and feed a little puppy with Nintendogz? DS outsells the PSP 3:1 worldwide? AFAIK it is 38/20 it isn't even 2:1. When I see you Wiifanboys masturbating over some clips about how bad PS3 is I think it's so damn pathetic... Grow up. DS is for children and girls and there is nothing wrong about it, PSP is for real gamers. Nintendo Wii is for children too and this is a big mistake of Big N. Soon, all this lovely bubble will collapse.