By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Left 4 Dead Artwork! (56k warning... anybody still have 56k?)

Valve has released some new artwork, including a movie-style poster, concept art for the Smoker and Boomer, and I'll post some screenshots released yesterday as well.  Click the images to see them full-size.

Full size Smoker pic
Full size Boomer pic

Screenshots

Personally I love the poster...Valve is supposed to advertise this game more than any of their previous games by far, and the style they've chosen is great.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Nobody?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

If the zombies had any intelligence, they would not mess with that black man's radio.

Anyways, the shots look good. The "boomers" make me queasy.

Do want.

Unfortunately, I have no means of playing this game .

BenKenobi88 said:

Nobody?

Too busy oogling the zombie in her underwear...No!  I mean, er, Left4Dead will be huge!

Around the Network

Zombie got back.

Cann'e wait for this.

I'd tap it with an M4?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

Alright, I don't know nearly enough about this game (but if I had the right system/computer, it would be a day one purchase). I assume it's only those 4 people you can play as? Not that it's a big issue though, the game looks awesome. Purely awesome.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Yes those are the 4 survivors. You play the campaign mode as one of them along with 3 friends (or AI friends...) against the AI zombies, including some "super zombies."

The versus mode is the 4 survivors vs. the same zombies, only the super zombies are player controlled, up to 4. It's harder for the survivors to win this mode...this mode is more of a competitive thing obviously...see how far the survivors can get.

I'm guessing a lot of people will be playing the campaign mode for a lot of the time...and it shouldn't get old no matter how many times you play a map...every time is different and each of the 4 characters has over 1000 lines of recorded dialogue.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

Loving the poster, thats an awesome approach to advertising. Now I just have to resist the urge to purchase this game on day one, there are simply far too many games coming out in the next few months.