By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First Far Cry 2 Reviews are Glowing (94%, 9/10, 9/10)

I might get this but there are other games that I want to get before I get this.

Around the Network

im gunna get it i think.
im tossing up between this and little big planet

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT

even though i really want the headset, i'm considering getting this instead of socom.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Bollocks to the exclusives. After reading a few reviews I was right. Ha. Best graphics on a console. Also this could now get game of the year to. LOLZ. Sad fanboys only believing in exclusives.

Seems this site is intent on promoting there (oops sorry) the manufacturers consoles. This game is getting AWESOME REVIEWS PEOPLE. LIKE BETTER THAN ANYTHING THIS YEAR!

Around the Network

I'd say we should wait for more reviews before saying it will be the best shooter of the year. Lots of big games get lots of 10/10s, but they end up with an average score barely over 90%. However, due to the high scores and the African setting, this is actually something I might buy. I would never have imagined buying the game until I knew more about it.

^ yeah. The fact that PCgamer gave it so high is a very good sign. They are very hard on reviews, especially the saturated FPS PC market.

It' on my to rent list.

Problem is simple.
All the good titles are coming out within a 2 month period this year so many decent titles will not receive the attention they deserve.

I feel too many publishers are trying to release their title at the same time while we had very few noteworthy releases in August-September...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

I want CryTek!!!

But I might still get it, I should finish the first one first though.

I have it pre ordered for the PC :)