By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Jak & Daxter v. Ratchet & Clank

These are my two favorite franchises from the ps2. I own all the games and beat them several times(excluding jak x combat racing and randc size matters). Which franchise do you like best, i prefer jak.

Around the Network

Ratchet.

Ratchet and Clank by a considerable margin...

I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.

I played demos of both games, and I found Jak and Daxter far easier to pick up and play. Maybe if I had played both games from the start all the way through that would change my opinion. But from what I've played I prefered Jak and Daxter.

Well not even close, clearly Jak wins.

J/K

Around the Network

I liked the original Jak better than the original Ratchet, though the rest of the series goes to Ratchet by far.

jak3>jak2>ratchet:tod=ratchet2>ratchet1>daxter>ratchet3>jak1

i dont count either ratchet:deadlocked or jak x on the list. they might be good games, but they dont make the list.

considering the small margin of difference in quality past ratchet 1 (im currently playing daxter so i have yet to accurately rank it) the series slightly leans jak.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

Jak and Daxter

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Snake612 said:
Jak and Daxter

I thought you would have said MGS4?

Ratchet & Clank