By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

My daughter is my world.

Around the Network
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
xtastemyvenom said:

I'm new and my boyfriend says its rare that females are on here so I guess that means I'm special. But I love disgaea and I needed to tell you that. So be my friend.

AHEM!!!! IM A GIRL!!! and welcome!

aw yay hiiii

My daughter is my world.

wecome to the site!

Disgaea DS really has me interested, but I don't have the free time to pick up another game yet, as I still have 3 games I need to finish. I'll probably get it soon.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I'd say there are a decent number of girls here given the premise of the site. Not many in comparison to guys, but still a decent amount.

I can't say much since I've never played a Disgaea game, but welcome to the site!

My daughter is my world.

Around the Network

hey there, welcome!

Welcome, the Off Topic board is for the cool kids.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

WElcome, does that mean your boyfriend is a VGC member already..if so, who is he?

Enjoy the site.

^_^

Welcome to the site, I like your avatar (Disgaea is fantastic, though I've only played the first one), also you like The Beatles, that's awesome, there aren't many people here who like the Fab Four (shame on them)

Welcome! I've begun to enjoy Disgaea especially after playing a hew hundred hours of La Pucelle Tactics. I'm currently working on the PSP version of the game and plan on putting many hours into that as well. Hope you enjoy it here.