By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm new and my boyfriend says its rare that females are on here so I guess that means I'm special. But I love disgaea and I needed to tell you that. So be my friend.

My daughter is my world.

Around the Network

your love for Disgaea earns you a compliment from me if you bought Disgaea 3.

And welcome to the site

and nice avatar.

Welcome to the site.

Disgaea is one of my favourite series!

Great avatar by the way, I really like Etna although Laharl is still my favourite character from the series.

Thanks, yeah I'm in the process of playing the third at the moment. but it's an ongoing battle over who gets to use the ps3. grr. Mao is the coolest mad scientist ever, I'm in love.

My daughter is my world.

Glad to hear it, Disgaea 3 deserves every sale, I loved that game. Mao is a good character, but I found the Home Ec Teacher to be far more funny. BAM!

Around the Network

welcome to the site

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Torillian said:
Glad to hear it, Disgaea 3 deserves every sale, I loved that game. Mao is a good character, but I found the Home Ec Teacher to be far more funny. BAM!

No way, the Home Ec teacher kind of irritates me sometimes, I don't know what it is.  It was worse in disgaea 2(did you play that?), I think I will go insane if I ever hear anybody say 'zam' again.' The rest of the characters are delicious though. I love love loved rozalin from disgaea 2.

My daughter is my world.

y'know I have to admit that I did not play Disgaea 2. I'm embarrassed it's true. I loved the first game, but for some reason missed 2.

xtastemyvenom said:

I'm new and my boyfriend says its rare that females are on here so I guess that means I'm special. But I love disgaea and I needed to tell you that. So be my friend.

AHEM!!!! IM A GIRL!!! and welcome!

welcome aboard...

whats Disgea?