By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Today is my birthday! :D

Ugh.
I can't believe you're a libra.

Around the Network

happy Birthday!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Happy Birthday, Mine is in 11 days I will be turning 15. Also Skies of Arcadia is an excellent game, hope you like it.

Huh again? Didn't you had a birthday last year as well?

=p Damned time goes fast you were twelve when you joined this site weren't ya?

Happy birthday Soriku ^^''.

Hah. I'll tell you what my Grandma told me when i was that age: you are beginning to show signs of adulthood. Of course you are still a child, but it is time for you to start finding your own way in life. I wish you a happy birthday, good fortune and true friends. Since you're that grown up i'll throw in a fantastic girlfriend to those wishes :P.

PS. In your honor, i finally gave in and bought the first Tales of Symphonia game, i'm expecting many great things from it, looking at how you keep blessing the game ^^.

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

Around the Network

Happy Birthday Soriku!

/sigh

The cake is a lie

Happy Birthday Soriku ^-^

feliz cumpleaños!!!

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Dude why those gc games man up and tell your parents that you won't take it anymore that you want some ds games.Also did you skip school?
PS: Happy birthday.
PS2: Seriously BUY SOME FRIKIN DS GAMESSSSS