By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Suda 51 is the Marvelous "surprise" developer

Soriku said:
@Kasz

Those publishers have been supporting the Wii the most. Like XSEED. Besides, this is supposed to be a big Japanese announcement.

Yeah, i expect it to be Wii... but it's fair to note that maverlous has gone to great lengths to exapnd outside of japan.

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
Kasz216 said:

Told you.

He was the only "freelance" yet known across the world developer who would work in a budget marvelous could provide.

Ogre Battle isn't that damn expensive

Tell that to Squeenix!

No seriously, tell them. They still owe me several episodes, and there's no point in buying a property if you're not going to use it...

noname2200 said:
Khuutra said:
Kasz216 said:

Told you.

He was the only "freelance" yet known across the world developer who would work in a budget marvelous could provide.

Ogre Battle isn't that damn expensive

Tell that to Squeenix!

No seriously, tell them. They still owe me several episodes, and there's no point in buying a property if you're not going to use it...

Yeah.  They could at least sell it to like... Nintendo. (Since they i believe are the only company not owned by SE that had something to do with it.  Well Atlus too i guess.)

ARGH SHUT UP

WHY MUST YOU REMIND ME OF WISHES THAT I CAN NEVER HAVE

Khuutra said:
ARGH SHUT UP

WHY MUST YOU REMIND ME OF WISHES THAT I CAN NEVER HAVE

I know it's so unfufilling.  Zenobia getting it's independence.  Slowley weakening the Rosalian empire by disrupting it's sattelite controls... building up for Destin, Denim and Magnus taking part in a full out megawar with Lodis.

Around the Network

Can we pretend that King Magnus stomps the part of the empire he's up against

I'd be willing to pretend