By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - My console collection is complete.

Have you considered Skate? (Didn't see it in your game collection.) I thought it was really refreshing change of pace from the now stale Tony Hawk series, and some very kinky control choices that made it different.

Around the Network

At least I know that you're not > me.

My PS3 is a 60gb, My Xbox 360 now has a HDD and my T.V is bigger.

Tease.

hahahaha, you write like a girl.

Congrats, now you can talk trash about the system all you want. n_n

On what to buy. Get Tales of Vesperia Collector's Edition, Steelbox is awesome. You should also get Spectral Force 3. So you will finally know how awesome it really is and then add it to your RPG list post.

I'm going to add you on XBL, so I can stalk you.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Squilliam said:
At least I know that you're not > me.

My PS3 is a 60gb, My Xbox 360 now has a HDD and my T.V is bigger.

My PS3 is 120GB, and my PC is better than yours, so I still win.

Around the Network
pbroy said:
Congrats, now you can talk trash about the system all ypu want. n_n

On what to buy. Get Tales of Vesperia Collector's Edition, Steelbox is awesome. You should also get Spectral Force 3. So you will finally know how awesome it really is and then add it to your RPG list post.

I'm going to add you on XBL, so I can stalk you.

Psh, as if anything ever stopped me from trash talking any system lol.  No I generally think I avoid trash-talking all consoles most of the time.  I might trash talk their games though. >_>

Earth Defense Force 2017,
it's cheap, it has co-op, and it is completely nuts.
sure it's a shooter but given the nature of it accuracy is almost a non-issue
It's got giant ants, giant spiders, silly looking robots in both the giant and extra giant variety, saucer shaped ufo's and even bigger giant spiders, as well as a host of other zany '50s sci-fi monsters
plus it has destructible cities, which are a blast to destroy especially with a friend (local co-op only), it has 180 weapons across around a dozen main varieties, vehicles which at first seem worthless due to their oddball and sluggish controls but end up being immensely valuable (particularly the vegalta),
53 levels (including a fight with a cybo-godzilla clone), with 5 difficulties each, with hardest and inferno being tough as nails (for a game that starts out so mindless, it actually evolves into a game that requires careful planning and strategic thinking), a story that if you take it for what it is (a cheesy homage to 50's sci-fi) it is actually really enjoyable
plus it has novice control setting that makes it so anyone can play, even my little sister can play it just fine with the novice controls
Seriously what other game can you set a stick of dynamite in a crowd of giant space ants and then detonate it to send them flying

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep the machines well ventilated because having them so close together in crapmed areas can cuase malfunctions. Happy gaming.

Naz is now a true hero of the three Kingdoms.

Congrats on being in the triple-owner club.

Two more weeks and I will be there too! ^_^

Weird. So I found my extra HDMI cable and plugged it in (had been using the included composite) and now my wireless controller isn't turning on the system/connecting. Any ideas?

Edit: NM, figured out that little nifty button on the top connects it.