By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - so i just got hired has santa's little helper

chapset said:
Dogs Rule said:
Des danses contacts, c'est tout. Merci. :)

lol that's naughty realy naughty

je vais voir ce que je peux faire ;)

It's not naughty. I consider it to be "supporting the arts," which makes me good.

I used the wrong "tout".

Around the Network

You are a Greyhound now? Weird. I am surprised they would let the genetially modified dogs race though.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Dogs Rule said:
chapset said:
Dogs Rule said:
Des danses contacts, c'est tout. Merci. :)

lol that's naughty realy naughty

je vais voir ce que je peux faire ;)

It's not naughty. I consider it to be "supporting the arts," which makes me good.

I used the wrong "tout".

si tu veux supporter les arts vas voir le ballet au moins là les femmes portes des vêtement un string n'est pas considérer comme un vêtement, et santa n'est pas un macro, mais je vais quand même voir ce que je peux faire pour toi

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

luinil said:
Pay off debt. K thx bai.

''Hmmm, I could do with a PSP that about ~$200 in England. Then maybe give the rest to dogs trust. Thanks''

will be done and done

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Well I need a New Phone and a PS3 do I qualify?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

I'm in the good list right?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

elgefe02 said:
Well I need a New Phone and a PS3 do I qualify?

that exceed the 500$ limit you need to choose which you want most

c03n3nj0 said:
I'm in the good list right?

yep you're in it

what do you want?

chapset said:
Esmoreit said:
I need some decorations for my new home. Some paintings or posters. Couple of cans of paint. Maybe some sort of cupboard...

That oughta do it.

granted, be prepare to be surprised

Sounds like someone will be hanging dildo's from the ceiling.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

I'd ask for a Nintendo DS along with Jump Ultimate Stars (to crush Naz), a Pokemon game (they're all good), Super Princess Peach, Kirby Superstar Ultra, and Summon Night Twin Age.

But I can't.  I'm naughty... oh so naughty.  ^_^