By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - so i just got hired has santa's little helper

vlad321 said:
Intel, ATI, and I don't really care about the RAM, but top of the line here.

you're the good list so you should get what you want around 11:58 pm december 24

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

awwwwww shucks,, owww well guess we have to deal with our lot in life...not off to punch baby seals

Hmmm, I could do with a PSP that about ~$200 in England. Then maybe give the rest to dogs trust. Thanks

Des danses contacts, c'est tout. Merci. :)

beer please santa

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I need some decorations for my new home. Some paintings or posters. Couple of cans of paint. Maybe some sort of cupboard...

That oughta do it.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Pay off debt. K thx bai.

Dogs Rule said:
Des danses contacts, c'est tous. Merci. :)

lol that's naughty realy naughty

je vais voir ce que je peux faire ;)

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

kirby007 said:
beer please santa

have you been nice this year? santa don't see you on his list weird

Esmoreit said:
I need some decorations for my new home. Some paintings or posters. Couple of cans of paint. Maybe some sort of cupboard...

That oughta do it.

granted, be prepare to be surprised