By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 video just for Kwaad

http://youtube.com/watch?v=R98qC0fd_1w Video says it all. :)

Around the Network

haha I just saw that on the PS3forums.com. Its pretty funny. I'm still getting a PS3, though.

ROFL. That. was. amazing.

superchunk said: ROFL. That. was. amazing.
AWOSOME ROFL

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

I also found it amusing how many things they got wrong.

Around the Network

funniest shit ever i pissed my pants while watching it

Jack said: I also found it amusing how many things they got wrong.
Why leave us in the dark then? If you're going to make a claim about things being "wrong" why not explain what they are? I can say a lot of things are done wrong by X where X can be anything. If I don't substantiate this, anything I have to say should be taken with a grain of salt, likewise with you.

Yep, it's crazy all right. :) A lotta truth too. I don't know what I didn't catch that could be wrong though, I'm curious as well if you would inform us. :)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Awesome. Thank you.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

rendo said: Jack said: I also found it amusing how many things they got wrong. Why leave us in the dark then? If you're going to make a claim about things being "wrong" why not explain what they are? I can say a lot of things are done wrong by X where X can be anything. If I don't substantiate this, anything I have to say should be taken with a grain of salt, likewise with you.
Where have you been the past-oh, I don't know...11 months? You can start with the first time we heard the words "Five hundred ninety nine US dollars" and then pretty much every statement to come from SONY about the PS3 since then.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless