By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Exclusive TPS From Tecmo! Scan Inside

like everyone said , TECMO TPS???
where does it say ps3 exclusive?
the scan doesn't get the TPS feeling , it's DMC lol

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
And girl has this neato sword. Very cool. 3rd party PS3 Japanese support makes me happy.

the one outfits is similar to Ivy's from SC

I think Sony has finally made its act toghether and is pusing japanese developers (either with funds or technology ) so they can make their projects in PS3.At least thats the impression I am getting these days .

Can we confirm...AAA exclusive for ps3?

disolitude said:
Can we confirm...AAA exclusive for ps3?

It's from Tecmo, i doubt it, And we have to wait and see

Around the Network

Did Tecmo made an AAA game this gen? Why should it be an AAA exclusive?

@Konnichiwa No, I Doubt it will be AAA. And Doubt Even more AAA Exclusive

Quantom Wars: Gears of Theory?

So basically, Sony has decided moneyhatting is the best course of action. Honestly, good for them, I don't care if it gives the MS camp another bullet to shoot the PS3 with, I just want games on the damn thing.

BUT, I must say, I'm not particularly keen on this game, Tecmo aren't exactly a top draw developer, really. They've made 1 great fighting engine (found in NG 1 and 2) but after that there's really not much that sets them above other developers, oh and also "realistic" breast physics. Other than those two, nothing. Because of that, I get the feeling they'd struggle to make a as-tight-as-Gears TPS.

CAL4M1TY said:
Quantom Wars: Gears of Theory?

So basically, Sony has decided moneyhatting is the best course of action. Honestly, good for them, I don't care if it gives the MS camp another bullet to shoot the PS3 with, I just want games on the damn thing.

BUT, I must say, I'm not particularly keen on this game, Tecmo aren't exactly a top draw developer, really. They've made 1 great fighting engine (found in NG 1 and 2) but after that there's really not much that sets them above other developers, oh and also "realistic" breast physics. Other than those two, nothing. Because of that, I get the feeling they'd struggle to make a as-tight-as-Gears TPS.

no, they made it clear  " we will not pay for exclusive games" and we know they are serious about it,

this project is for sure being funded by sony like heavy rain or there is a deal between sony to make an exclusive game for the ps3

Gears of war is unbeatalbe really, sony is trying to get a good game from tecmo but not better than gears i guess

If Sony funded it;....Isn't that the same as paying for exclusive games?