By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Jackass Remakes 9/11 with LittleBigPlanet

HAHAHAHAH!!!! i laughed so hard my chest hurt!

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

I have the biggest Wishlist on VGchartz

Around the Network
dib8rman said:
Oh and also according to VGC's moderators I'm Anti-American when I log into VGC forums, so I guess I'd be the last person to defend that nation. Heck I was banned for being Unamerican on their internet. =P

I like ya.

Lucky Germans are not crybabies.

Well, being banned for being 'Unamerican' is probably one of the most Unamerican things that can happen.

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X

^yeah in a country that fights for free speech we are quick to throw anyone aganist our views to the dogs.....but hey who am i (an American) to want to criticize what we do....now stop talking about how bad my country is our we will have to hurt you

i would say i would take a crap in a bag and leave it on your door step ut since it wouldn't stink that wont work

Sardauk said:
CrashMan said:
That wasn't creative, or in my opinion offensive, just stupid. I am sure someone out there will make a Pearl Harbour level, a Holocaust level, a Hiroshima level, etc etc etc.

Getting upset or offended is what people who make these kinds of things want. I just pity them since they obviously have nothing better to do with their lives than trying to shock people online.

Depends on what is shocking... thousands of people die in africa every weeks and nobody seems troubled ...

if you remove 9/11 and just call it plane crash nobody would be bitching about it, i don't see what is so awfull about it, like SArdauk said thousand of peoples die around the globe of hunger each day and nobody give a damn about them. The world is cruel

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

Well, we say we want to spread democracy and civil liberties abroad, all the while curbing said freedoms in our own country.

We talk about the atrocity that was 9/11 then we kill thousands of civilians, many children, in Iraq, a country that had nothing to do with 9/11, and no one cares.

We talk about how we don't want other countries to get nukes as they will use them to nefarious means, while we have more nukes than any other country with many people in the country who think we should drop one on any one who we disagree with.

We have become a country of hypocrates (never more than over the last 8 years) and I really hope we can come off of the path we are headed down. We should be better than what we are...

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X

What else would expect from a user by the name of Bushkiller69?

CrashMan said:
Well, we say we want to spread democracy and civil liberties abroad, all the while curbing said freedoms in our own country.

We talk about the atrocity that was 9/11 then we kill thousands of civilians, many children, in Iraq, a country that had nothing to do with 9/11, and no one cares.

We talk about how we don't want other countries to get nukes as they will use them to nefarious means, while we have more nukes than any other country with many people in the country who think we should drop one on any one who we disagree with.

We have become a country of hypocrates (never more than over the last 8 years) and I really hope we can come off of the path we are headed down. We should be better than what we are...

makes me think of this....great animation and i laugh every time

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end

Godot said:
Griffin said:
ssj12 said:
kitler53 said:
wow...LBP is officially more controversial then the entire GTA series.

Does anyone think Japanese people hate us Americans for nuking them twice? I doubt they do or at least I doubt that there are many that still hold a grudge.

Considering what the Japanese did before WW2 and during WW2, they are lucky thats all that happened.

Are you saying America was right to nuke them twice???

Yes i'm saying it was right to nuke Japan.  If you had any idea of what the Japanese forces did during the 30 and 40's you would agree with me.  They made the Nazi's seems like nice people.

^no....no they didnt..
they might have been bad but they didn't dwarf the Nazis

also no nation is without tarnish, need i remind you of the trail of tears, and how it was common practice to give blankets from sick patients at hospitals to the native Americans in hope that it would help kill off tribes with small pox yeah think of that before you get on a high horse