By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Jackass Remakes 9/11 with LittleBigPlanet

for the CIVILIANS living there, mind you.

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X
Around the Network
CrashMan said:
That wasn't creative, or in my opinion offensive, just stupid. I am sure someone out there will make a Pearl Harbour level, a Holocaust level, a Hiroshima level, etc etc etc.

Getting upset or offended is what people who make these kinds of things want. I just pity them since they obviously have nothing better to do with their lives than trying to shock people online.

Depends on what is shocking... thousands of people die in africa every weeks and nobody seems troubled ...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Killing people is never right, but instant vaporization and poison as well as 1st~3rd degree burns is no where near as immoral as toss babies into the sky and having them land on your bayonett, or cutting off parts of a woman that was just freshly r***d, and a few other things.

I'm just saying, if Japan had another arbitor of conlusion placed on them then it would of been much worse, I'm not saying though that droping a Nuke on them is good, and Griffin isn't saying that either, he's saying it could of been worse.

^_^ You guys shouldn't place Japan as a victim in this case.. or at least the government, the government of Japan needed to get Nuked 5 times over... the innocent people involved didn't desearve it even once... There's just too much social talk involved to express here anyway... oh well.

Check out "The Raping of Nanjing." They have a B&W youtube video of some of what they did.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

dib8rman said:
Killing people is never right, but instant vaporization and poison as well as 1st~3rd degree burns is no where near as immoral as toss babies into the sky and having them land on your bayonett, or cutting off parts of a woman that was just freshly r***d, and a few other things.

I'm just saying, if Japan had another arbitor of conlusion placed on them then it would of been much worse, I'm not saying though that droping a Nuke on them is good, and Griffin isn't saying that either, he's saying it could of been worse.

^_^ You guys shouldn't place Japan as a victim in this case.. or at least the government, the government of Japan needed to get Nuked 5 times over... the innocent people involved didn't desearve it even once... There's just too much social talk involved to express here anyway... oh well.

Check out "The Raping of Nanjing." They have a B&W youtube video of some of what they did.

I don't think Hell exists but it should ...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

@ dib8rman: yeah, luckily the US has never commited any atrocities....

If the government at the time in Japan deserved to get nuked 5 times over... how about the US government of the last century? :)

Around the Network

is r***d, raped? raped isn't a curse word.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I have no doubt about the atorcities commited by the Japanese during the war, but we, as Americans, are supposed to hold ourselves to a higher standard than the killing of hundreds of thousands of innocent people.

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X

i dont see anything wrong with that video people... its just a game

papflesje said:
@ dib8rman: yeah, luckily the US has never commited any atrocities....

If the government at the time in Japan deserved to get nuked 5 times over... how about the US government of the last century? :)

Ha ha, that's me laughing at your counter arguement. It's standards like that, that good people use as an excuse to not do anything while being able to justify themselves by saying "Look, were trying debate here!"

The point is the pot doesn't have to wait until the kettles black before someone steps in to clean the sutt or paint the damn thing pink.

Oh and also according to VGC's moderators I'm Anti-American when I log into VGC forums, so I guess I'd be the last person to defend that nation. Heck I was banned for being Unamerican on their internet. =P