By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New richest VGChartz Member is pichu_pichu

nordlead said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:

I was trying to find the poorest VGChartz user, and I found an error here. If you go to this page: http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/

In the top right, it says "Top VGChartz users". Press it, and you get a 404. This used to present all the richest to poorest users, so I guess this is a relatively new mess-up.

I bet that feature was disabled and then forgotten about.

anyways, the poorest person I know of

http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=6257

I always wondered, why are some people banned multiple times at once?

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
nordlead said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:

I was trying to find the poorest VGChartz user, and I found an error here. If you go to this page: http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/

In the top right, it says "Top VGChartz users". Press it, and you get a 404. This used to present all the richest to poorest users, so I guess this is a relatively new mess-up.

I bet that feature was disabled and then forgotten about.

anyways, the poorest person I know of

http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=6257

I always wondered, why are some people banned multiple times at once?

ip ban. 1 ban for each ip. That person was behind a proxy server.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

^Lol... I thought you just went mental and multibanned because he was runing your league.

SHouldn't there be a league for this week (ending 14thish) already up in at least 1 region, or are you waiting for Americas number on that too?

TWRoO said:
^Lol... I thought you just went mental and multibanned because he was runing your league.

SHouldn't there be a league for this week (ending 14thish) already up in at least 1 region, or are you waiting for Americas number on that too?

I knew I forgot something. Expect it up either later today, or mid-day Sunday

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

Congrats pichu_pichu, I have tow work twice as harder to become the richest member. I just can't to seem to make good predictions.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network
Snake612 said:
Congrats pichu_pichu, I have tow work twice as harder to become the richest member. I just can't to seem to make good predictions.

Actually, as you lose money, working twice as hard would make you poorer (is that a word? More poor?)

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

nordlead said:
TWRoO said:

I knew I forgot something. Expect it up either later today, or mid-day Sunday

Damn, I haven't recovered what I spent in the last rounds and you're already setting more rounds. I really need to either improve my DB submission rate or create some controversial threads to get lots of posts if I want to bet high in the next rounds

I gained $87 over my $500.

Not anything amazing, but not bad.
Nordleads riches mean he can gain the most money each week without even being that accurate. Hopefully my $2500 on the WW league will gain me a pretty sum and enable me to do the same.

JesusKungFu managed to gain more money than me by betting on X360 only.

TWRoO said:

Nordleads riches mean he can gain the most money each week without even being that accurate. Hopefully my $2500 on the WW league will gain me a pretty sum and enable me to do the same.

Yeah, but the WW league won't be due till January. That's a lot of money you won't recover soon, and less money you'll be able to bet. That's why I bet relatively low on that round (only $800), while I bet higher on the weekly ones. At least I'm assured a big payment next week, with the numbers that came up today my three big bets ($1300 combined on Wii Fit, DS and PSP) were pretty much spot on, so I can see a big income

TWRoO said:

JesusKungFu managed to gain more money than me by betting on X360 only.

hey, I still have to put the money in the right spots. My accuracy sucked this week cause I was too bullish on a lot of titles. Also, a 900k on spiderman doesn't help