By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 28 best games still to come in 2008

axumblade, littlebigplanet could only have been higher on the list if it's name was changed

note how Animal Crossing is number 1 and World of Warcraft is number 28?? :P

Also note how you've been told 5 times that the games are in alphabetical order?

Around the Network

If one more person complains about A coming before B coming before C coming before D and so on then I'm gonna..... I'm gonna...... I'm gonna..... I dunno, pull out a face palm picture maybe.

You've been warned.

axumblade said:
Spankey said:

Shocking list. Why no Resistance 2?

Why are there only 28? thats a very strange number. they could have put R2 in, and Ghostbusters (some might argue with that, but I'm really looking forward to that if they ever get around to releasing it)

In case you couldn't tell, they didn't have any exclusives except for littlebigplanet (which was way lower than it should have been.) There was no SoCom:Confrontation, Resistance 2, or Motorstorm: Pacific Rift. I love when sites that obviously aren't anti-sony (or any other big company) have lists like this. It gives some titles room to shine and other titles that don't really deserve it to shine as well. X_x I'm glad to see Castlevania on there at least..

Actually, I think they didn't have all those games on there because they have taste.

And just for amusement, exclusives in their top 28 lists since you think they didn't have any except LBP:

• Wrath of the Lich King (PC)
  • Skate It (DS)
  • Shawn White Snowboarding: Christmas Trip (Wii)
  • Little Big Planet (PS3)
  • Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (DS)
  • Gears of War 2 (360)
  • Fable 2 (360)
  • Disaster: Day of Crisis (Wii)
  • Chrono Trigger DS (DS)
  • Castlevania: Order of Ecclasia (DS)
  • Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts (360)
  • Animal Crossing: City Folk (Wii)

Or did you just mean no PS3 exclusives?

odd the exclusion of resistance 2 and the only sony exclusive there is LBP....

i sence a storm brewing

Anyone ever think that they have already played all these games mabey? IDk but if they have mabey they know something more then us about R2?

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Around the Network

Seriously its NOT RANKED

its in ALPHABETICAL ORDER....lol
_____

No RESistance 2 sucks & no Motorstorm 2

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Seriously its NOT RANKED

its in ALPHABETICAL ORDER....lol
_____

No RESistance 2 sucks & no Motorstorm 2

Was motostorm 1 even that good? IDK i have never played it...

@Evestar

on your own not that great////but in parties with loads of friends its fun especially if you play like every time someone crashes the next person plays

it was a technical graphical showcase as well....sold 3 million too. should DEFINETELY be there

especially with some of the games on there if not MS2....Resistance 2 definetely deserves a space

darthdevidem01 said:
@Evestar

on your own not that great////but in parties with loads of friends its fun especially if you play like every time someone crashes the next person plays

it was a technical graphical showcase as well....sold 3 million too. should DEFINETELY be there

especially with some of the games on there if not MS2....Resistance 2 definetely deserves a space

Yes it dose. I herd that Mostostorm 1 was bunddle though?

@Everstar

in NA it was heavily bundled....but ATM it could be 500K....maybe upto even 1 million as I may be innaccurate.

its at 3.5 million now I think so 2.5 million is still big for a launch game.

But if like Shaun WHite's skateboarding n stuff is on there so should MS2....imo