By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - TEKKEN 6 Not Coming To PS3! But Bloodline Rebellion Is!.

I cant wait to play Tekken 6 on my 360... Smart move they just sold another copy of the game.

Around the Network

Well they have already fixed the d-pad on a new controller for EU release soon. By Fall 2009, if this is true, the new controller with the much better d-pad will surely be available worldwide by then.

EaglesEye379 said:
Well they have already fixed the d-pad on a new controller for EU release soon. By Fall 2009, if this is true, the new controller with the much better d-pad will surely be available worldwide by then.

So, every 360 owner who wants the game will also need a new controller? sounds stupid to me. Especially when there are lots of people among the now 21 mil userbase fo the 360, all with old controllers.

Well, I called it, earlier in this thread too. Not long, and it was announced for 360. It's safe to say that this generation, the hardware that a game is running on doesn't mean nothing (like those Tekken 6 Arcades practically running on a PS3).

Xen said:
EaglesEye379 said:

So, every 360 owner who wants the game will also need a new controller? sounds stupid to me. Especially when there are lots of people among the now 21 mil userbase fo the 360, all with old controllers.

Dualshock 3 says hi.  Granted, rumble probably isn't as big a deal as a functional d-pad, but it's still a pretty important part of a controller.

Around the Network
Xen said:
EaglesEye379 said:

As stupid as having to buy something called DualShock3?

Buying the new controller is of course optional, no one has to buy it, and the non hardcore fighting fans wont mind using the analog stick. For the serious fighting fans, they would invest in the arcade controller. The 360 controller d-pad admittedly could be better and thats why theyve fixed it.

bobobologna said:
Xen said:
EaglesEye379 said:

Dualshock 3 says hi.  Granted, rumble probably isn't as big a deal as a functional d-pad, but it's still a pretty important part of a controller.

It's not gameplay crucial.

Xen said:
bobobologna said:
Xen said:
EaglesEye379 said:

Dualshock 3 says hi. Granted, rumble probably isn't as big a deal as a functional d-pad, but it's still a pretty important part of a controller.

It's not gameplay crucial.

I know.  That's why I said it probably wasn't as big a deal.  Hell, I don't even own a Dualshock 3 yet because I don't care about rumble.  Sadly, my XBox360 controller has gotten very little use due to it's terrible d-pad.  I bought it for the XBox360, kept it for the PC, but it sucks playing old emulator games with that d-pad.

Still PS3 Tekken >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 360 Tekken. Sheerly because of Controller.

Well, somebody with the 360 version could always buy an arcade stick and then their controls would be better than a normal PS3 controller and on par with another PS3 owner with their own arcade stick. A $50 arcade stick has to be cheaper than a $400 PS3.

I think a Wii port with motion controls would be the best, though. Maybe even put Link it it, too. And Ash Ketchum.