By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Xbox Experience coming out October 28th?

Well, if HOME is a non event

U can easly imagine what is NXE to my eyes ...

Time to Work !

Around the Network

I hope the NXE comes out soon. i want the game install option

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

really enjoyed the first Scene It. If this game gives me reason to upgrade and the UK costs for just the game arent stupid then sure i'll give it a go!

libellule said:
Well, if HOME is a non event

U can easly imagine what is NXE to my eyes ...

The... most interesting event of the year?

I'm really looking foreward to it actually.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Yeah I am looking forward to it as well. I do think it has a November release, though.

Around the Network

this looks less polished buzz.
:/

I hope it comes out soon, I'm looking forward to it.