By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My friends who have 360 can't wait to play LBP

hayeya_k said:
Do you want to hear a weird thing, i own a PS3, and i'm a loyalist, but i'm not hyped at all for LBP,, but thats only me i guess :)

yep...your the only one who isn't hyped

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
hayeya_k said:
Do you want to hear a weird thing, i own a PS3, and i'm a loyalist, but i'm not hyped at all for LBP,, but thats only me i guess :)

yep...your the only one who isn't hyped

I'm not hyped about it. 

I'm likely to get it (about 80%), but that's only because I like to fiddle with level editors.

Most of my freinds couldn't care less this is coming out...some of them own a ps3 but most own a 360.
PS3 title to get this year for hardcore gamers should be Resistance 2...

If you are a casual gamer or looking to give your kids a family freindly game to play this holliday seson...what the hell are you doing with a ps3?

disolitude said:
Most of my freinds couldn't care less this is coming out...some of them own a ps3 but most own a 360.

If you are a casual gamer or looking to give your kids a family freindly game to play this holliday seson...what the hell are you doing with a ps3?

True say my friend. Resistance 2 is the game that all Ps3 owners should be hyped about. Not Little Big Repetitive.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Wow dude, you have friends?!? I have one too, and he is not excited about LBP. If you wanna know more about him and his intrests plz send a PM-.-

Around the Network

I'm having trouble believing this, but that's probably because I don't trust people with Kim Possible avatars. =P

ultimate_123 said:
disolitude said:

True say my friend. Resistance 2 is the game that all Ps3 owners should be hyped about. Not Little Big Repetitive.

LBP is not repetitive, I'll buy resistance 2 it'll be a great experience but I think resistance 2 is more repetitive because is a shooter  using the same shooter formula, and LBP is something new and even the tittle resistance"2" that sounds more repetitive to me.

F.U. Fun University.

Are you one of Rol's minions?

I'll be watching you...

>_>

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

gera4390 said:
ultimate_123 said:
disolitude said:

LBP is not repetitive, I'll buy resistance 2 it'll be a great experience but I think resistance 2 is more repetitive because is a shooter  using the same shooter formula, and LBP is something new and even the tittle resistance"2" that sounds more repetitive to me.

you should watch the videos created in LBP on youtube, then you'll konw why it is called Little Big Repetitive

SHMUPGurus said:
Are you one of Rol's minions?

I'll be watching you...

>_>

<_<

lol u should see the story of my avatar http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=100&id=44462 :D

F.U. Fun University.