By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I want a time-consuming Wii game that's good.

@Viper1

Holy sh!t that sounds totally badass.....but as Stephlereff said, does it get repetitive?

Well so far it looks like Fire Emblem, although I could do with a little less stress in my life

Around the Network
Stephlereff said:
Scarface > The Godfather

I liked both game but Scarface was just way more fun (The Godfather get too repetitive)

Funny to me The Godfather > Scarface

I also like both, but the controls in the Godfather were spot on. It was very satisfying to throw a thug off a roof or through a window, the punching aspect worked perfectly. On of my favorite early Wii games.

My other early fav was Marble Mania, might be one of the best use of Wii controls even now. It's not the longest game, but it is really well done.......

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709

i WOULD GO WITH RE4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RolStoppable said:
I would have recommended Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, but it seems you are looking for a good game and not an awesome one.

I hear you boss

What about Bully? I prefer that one over The Godfather and Scarface, they are to me kind of soulless if you know what I mean.

The story, gameplay and charm of Bully are so much better. It's a Rockstar game after all.

The only thing is that maybe it's not that long, but it was adictive to me. (Man, could not let it go before I finish it).

What do you think?

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Wii_R2_Hardcore said:
What about Bully? I prefer that one over The Godfather and Scarface, they are to me kind of soulless if you know what I mean.

The story, gameplay and charm of Bully are so much better. It's a Rockstar game after all.

The only thing is that maybe it's not that long, but it was adictive to me. (Man, could not let it go before I finish it).

What do you think?

I think you shouldn't end all of your posts with "What do you think?".

he, he... I've made like three posts so I guess I won't

but, why not?

Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3

blunty51 said:

@Viper1

Holy sh!t that sounds totally badass.....but as Stephlereff said, does it get repetitive?

It gets repetitive in much the same sense as most games get repetitive.  You have 4 families to take down so I guess you could say it feels repetitive by the time you get deep into the 4th family.  But the gameplay with the killer motion controls easily makes it worth it all.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

RolStoppable said:
Wii_R2_Hardcore said:
RolStoppable said:

I think you shouldn't end all of your posts with "What do you think?".

he, he... I've made like three posts so I guess I won't

but, why not?

It looks like a desperate attempt to get a response to your post. If people find your posts interesting enough they will response. A proven way to get quoted is to post flamebait, like: "My sister's uncle's dog lost interest in his Wii a few days after he got it, nowadays he doesn't chew on it anymore. I think the same holds true for all other labradors out there."

RolStoppable:

I get it. But I wasn't asking you. Maybe you should start a thread called "How to post very interesting comments: quoting guaranteed". Then I will try my best, and maybe fail, posting very witty and sarcastic comments hoping for your approval.

I just wanted to know if someone, specially blunty51 who was the one asking in the first place, considered Bully any good, compared to the Godfather or Scarface.

;)

blunty51 said:
scottie said:
RE:4 is a very good game, and has alot of replayability/extra features
Brawl and MK Are also good for racking up hours

Damn, others have beaten me to those recommendations

Geometry Wars: Galaxies
Blastworks: Build, Trade and Destroy/Blastworks: Build, Fuse and Destroy depending on your region

hehe

Would u say that Blastworks mainly makes sense through WiFi? What about Geometry wars?

I currently STILL HAVE DIAL UP so online gaming for me is not happening at the moment.

If you have no way of accessing the downloadable content for Blastworks, I doubt it would have the longevity you want.

Geometry Wars uses wifi for online leaderboards, but should still be worth a purchase even if you can't access this