By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - how long have you held in a pee?

Oh, almost forgot...Think the longest I held it in was about 10 hours...but I had this annoying bladder problem when I was little. That had to be the worst day ever...I had to piss so bad but couldn't. Is anyone here self-conscious about peeing in public facilities?

Around the Network
gomezc said:
Oh, almost forgot...Think the longest I held it in was about 10 hours...but I had this annoying bladder problem when I was little. That had to be the worst day ever...I had to piss so bad but couldn't. Is anyone here self-conscious about peeing in public facilities?

I couldn't care aslong as I hold it myself

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I drank a huge drink waiting in line at IMAX for the Dark Knight...I had to piss during the previews, but that was fine...but as soon as I got back, I stupidly drank a lot more pop, and had to piss pretty much 10 minutes after the movie started.

I didn't want to miss any of the movie, so I just held it in, figuring it would go away. It kinda ruined the movie for me, I pissed for like 2 minutes after that.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
I drank a huge drink waiting in line at IMAX for the Dark Knight...I had to piss during the previews, but that was fine...but as soon as I got back, I stupidly drank a lot more pop, and had to piss pretty much 10 minutes after the movie started.

I didn't want to miss any of the movie, so I just held it in, figuring it would go away. It kinda ruined the movie for me, I pissed for like 2 minutes after that.

That's why I rarely buy drinks at the cinema anymore, and I always make sure to pee before going in.

SnowWhitesDrug said:
NJ5 said:

One of the most "interesting" experiences of being a human is walking while trying to hold pee.

Choosing the speed you walk with is a delicate balancing act between minimizing the time to get to a toilet and reducing bladder vibration which only makes you feel more urgent. Have you had this experience?

isnt it interesting that the hight of the 'needing to pee' experience comes within secconds of actually peeing but an instant relief occurs the split seccond before you actually pee. (its playing minds tricks with us!)

Yes, part of it is definitely psychological!

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957