By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LBP kratos preorder actually comes with 3 costumes + exclusive levels.

Around the Network

Am I the only one that always pronounces it 'littlebig Planet' (emphasis on 'planet') instead of 'littleBIG Planet" (emphasis on 'big')?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

ahh *runs in circles*
need this game nowwww

ah man now im gonna break my tradition of never pre-ordering a game so i can get the kratos costume + extra levels

^^You know that someone will simply use the editting tools and create the levels for free, right?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network
thekitchensink said:
^^You know that someone will simply use the editting tools and create the levels for free, right?

think ill be able to make the costumes with th editing tools?

Booooo - I'm on holiday till the 7th of November!

So even though this will be sitting on my doormat on release day I won't be able to play it

wot i need this ! does this also go for europe ? cause then i needa go to gamestop :P

Check out my game about moles ^

btw they really made that trailer feel in the spirit of kratos XD i hope the music is there too :P will help get in the atmosphere.

Check out my game about moles ^

awesome