By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Someone uses LBP to re-create famous FF X song

|_emmiwinks said:
Smashchu2 said:
LOl, it's Mario Paint all over again.

But seriously, why is it when people have infinite possibilities to create something they mock other peop0le's works.

Please explain how this is mocking.

I think I meant "make". Thing is, when ever anyone gets the "creator" option in a game, they immediatly making other people's creations.

Around the Network
Smashchu2 said:
|_emmiwinks said:
Smashchu2 said:
LOl, it's Mario Paint all over again.

But seriously, why is it when people have infinite possibilities to create something they mock other peop0le's works.

Please explain how this is mocking.

I think I meant "make". Thing is, when ever anyone gets the "creator" option in a game, they immediatly making other people's creations.

Because we're game PLAYERS, not CREATORS.  If everyone could come up with something as good as this and be completely orignal, we'd be using those amazing ideas to develop our own games, now wouldn't we?

What you're failing to realize is the amount of work that went into making this.  What you're saying is this is garbage unless he did the same thing and made his own song?  That's arrogant..I'd LOVE to see you do that.  Go ahead..I'll wait a few years.

I love it, that song brings back memories. FF X For The Win! LBP FTW!

Owner of PS3, Wii, Xbox360, NDS, PSP - Feel Free to add me on PSN or XBL :)

What the hell CAN'T you do in LittleBigPlanet?!

WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY worth more than $60.

Sony will prevail. My 60 gig says so.

PlayStation 3 Games:

- Rock Band
- Rock Band 2
- Soulcalibur IV
- LittleBigPlanet
- Guitar Hero: World Tour

GiggityNinja said:
What the hell CAN'T you do in LittleBigPlanet?!

WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY worth more than $60.

I dunno about that...but I will say that it's one of the few games priced at $60 thats ACTUALLY worth it.

Around the Network

Bump!

And now they created Terra's theme...Well it is not perfect but still amazing that people can do those things:

I love that music... So nostalgic...

That's nothing compared to the Radiohead song that somebody did. Unlike that one, it actually has a full set, and is interactive.

Ah, found it.

That is waaaay cooler, and I hope to see more like that.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

konnichiwa said:

Bump!

And now they created Terra's theme...Well it is not perfect but still amazing that people can do those things:

It's well done. It's also made by the guy who did the first Zanarkand video.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.