By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - AOE III strategies

As ryanq pointed out both of these strats will be crushed by better players. But if you are going up against lower level players then using the otto will be pretty wise, they can rush, FF or FI depending on the map and lower players have a hard time facing them.

On the mid to higher levels a dutch 3 bank FF, or some other sort of bank turtle strat will be decent. Spain have a great FF and can spam shipments like crazy, just add some skirms or lancers depending on what they do.

These were some of the better strats when i played AoE3 last.  And that ryanq name seems familiar, i think i might of played against you or with you.  My name was Warlord_AoE, i played plenty of 1v1's and comp stomps.

Around the Network

@Griffin - You haven't played that many.

^^

Tease.

Squilliam said:

^^

477 1v1 matches is plenty, then you have team games, and my online comp games which are not tracked.  Then countless offline games.  Plus you have matches on mod maps and modes which are not tracked.

Griffin said:
Squilliam said:

^^

477 1v1 matches is plenty, then you have team games, and my online comp games which are not tracked.  Then countless offline games.  Plus you have matches on mod maps and modes which are not tracked.

Well should I saw - You haven't played that many, recently.

Tease.