By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wario Land, Samba de Amigo, & de Blob get Week 2 sales INCREASES

kitler53 said:
z101 said:
GLoRySoGLoRy said:
I will be pist if Wii users dont buy De BLob and Samba. those are good quality 3rd partay!!

de Blob is a quality game.

Samba is crap. The controls are broken!

my consistant 95% or better on superhard mode says you're full of sh$t about samba.

samba is great - just got de blob last night and i'm digging it so far.  warioland will have to wait until after fable2.

Quick question: Dual wiimotes or wiimote + nunchuck?

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

I was thinking of buying samba. Looks like a lot of fun. Even my extreme non gamer wife said we should rent it to check it out.

I wish Nintendo could have a "quality" enforcement on some 3rd party games, but just having any support this time around is a blessing for them this time around.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Khuutra said:
ganondorf7799 said:
I have all three games...!

How's Samba de Amigo? I've never played any of the games but it looks pretty enticing.

Less than an hour in and I'm getting better at the controls.  They are not simple like a shake or button push.  Like when you cross your right arm over to the left side of your body, you also need to turn your wrist a little.  Overall, I really like the game.  It has fun graphics, great music, easy to pick up, gets you active, and such.  The controls seem to be the worst part but I wouldn't really call them broken.  I'm glad I got the game.  If you are not sure about spending $40, you could always get it at the buy 2 get 1 free ToysRUs sale, wait for a price drop, or get it used.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org