By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fable 2 Who will I see Online!

^get your live subscription from Amazon! (but you probably knew it's on sale already)

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Around the Network

Well....I will be spending plenty of time on Live playing all the awesome goodness that is Fable 2 and Gears 2.

obie said:
I dont play my 360 online kid so you wont really be seeing me, but i think i might go online just for this game, maybe for just one month or something, shame the online isnt free man, i would bash this game all day. its going to be good.

Kid? I'm not that young...my avatar is a picture of a sake bottle and a carton of cigarettes. You won't hear any squeaky 12 old voice from me =P The power of nicotine!

My internet is crap. But hopefully I will get that sorted and you will be seeing me online

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
My internet is crap. But hopefully I will get that sorted and you will be seeing me online

I am going to kick your kid and fart on your wife.  Just because I could. LOL.

Around the Network
JaggedSac said:
starcraft said:

I am going to kick your kid and fart on your wife.  Just because I could. LOL.

Not as interesting as what I am going to do to your wife

And your kid.......

Wait wat?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I'll probably get this game later than I expected, but I should get it soon after it comes out.

Why got to Amazon for Live? Get the Messenger Kit thta comes out tomorrow. 69.99 12 months live, PGR4, chatpad and a headset. Great deal, sell the game and recoup like $20 :)

^I never heard of that how much could you get for Project Gotham..my friend actually needs a headset too, and what is a chatpad?

anyone can add me... just let me know you're from VGchartz and I'll accept