By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fable 2 Who will I see Online!

Might be a little early (especially with the delayed online multiplayer) but I'm quite excited for this game. So who of you will I be exploring Albion with! I know starcraft will be looking at this thread (he better be =P) So post your xbl names, suggest ideas for races, anything! I'm thinking maybe a first to max level race would be fun and of course VGCharts gamerscore league will be great. Anywho my live account is in my sig.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Around the Network

Anybody can add me if you like as well. JaggedSac.

I'll need to add you jagged we should play some Too Human together sometime.

your free to add me also, my bro plans to buy it when it comes out, just not sure when he will might be a few weeks...

I will be probably a week or two after it comes out. :)

Around the Network

^Probably? if you don't preorder nao Starcraft will buy all the copies! hehe jk post your account =P (or after if you want to wait until you get the game.)

Well, I'm getting it mainly for co-op with the wife. Co-op won't be out right away, so I'll just wait until it's ready.

kitler53 if you want to add me. i'm a silver account atm but will be going gold specifically for fable2.

Cool, I'm in. Check my sig for my gamertag.

Just one thing though: Stay away from my wife! D:

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I dont play my 360 online kid so you wont really be seeing me, but i think i might go online just for this game, maybe for just one month or something, shame the online isnt free man, i would bash this game all day. its going to be good.