By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - WHY! NAMCO WHY! -- ES Coming to EU in FEB 09

mrstickball said:
The bigger deal is Tales of Vesperia not having a release date in Europe versus the vastly inferior Eternal Sonata.

But hey, at least EU gets a PS3 JRPG. It'll be one of the very rare few.

And you know this How?

Around the Network

I can't stop laughing at the title of this thread... I don't know why... it keeps bringing back memories of Brawl jokes,

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

darthdevidem01 said:

come on is ES really that bad...

@soriku

most 360 games are region locked so namco doesn't = fail

Actually more than a half of the games ara region free, but in any case it's up to the game company to let the games be region free or not. For example there are only a pair of EA region free games, however all of Ubisoft games are region free. Namco games are also always region locked unfortunately, so yes they fail cause I would have imported ES, but I didn't.

And why is that bad....Import! It will be probably cheaper aswell.

After the ToV fiasco, is this really such a big surprise? At least there IS a release date and at least PS3 user get the ability to purchase the NA version without hassle.

Namco just love shitting on Europe it seems.

Around the Network

February isn't that far away.

What's more concerning is that Atari is doing the publishing. This is just a repeat of the PS2 where, despite great hardware sales, RPG developers and publishers are still skipping over PAL territories when it comes to releasing games and thus other companies had to step in, resulting Europe missing a lot of RPGs that America got.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Ha where is your so called God now?

blazinhead89 said:
mrstickball said:
The bigger deal is Tales of Vesperia not having a release date in Europe versus the vastly inferior Eternal Sonata.

But hey, at least EU gets a PS3 JRPG. It'll be one of the very rare few.

And you know this How?

I wasn't meaning that PAL won't get many PS3 JRPGs in the future - I was just saying that PS3 fans should be glad that they are getting it at all, since it's one of the rare few JRPGs that's currently available.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

PS3 owners - import. That's a luxury other consoles don't have.

Im not sure why youre so upset...