By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FarCry 2 or Bioshock?

BIOSHOCK!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

Go with Far Cry 2! Wait for Bioshock to hit a sweeter price (or get it for PC)! Heck, if you have a decent PC, get both games for that instead!

I played bioshock it is not a traditional shooter it got a 96 on meta critic and was game of the year. I am excited for Far cry 2 but if you never played bioshock you are missing the game of the year

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Bioshock.... would be my choice... by a lot.

I wasn't all that impressed by Bioshock so I vote for Far Cry 2.

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
I guess I'd recommend Bioshock if you've never played it...I'm more excited about Far Cry 2 though...it's all the exploration of Crysis and then some, plus no aliens.

As far as you know ;)

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

BenKenobi88 said:
I guess I'd recommend Bioshock if you've never played it...I'm more excited about Far Cry 2 though...it's all the exploration of Crysis and then some, plus no aliens.

dam double post,

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Bioshock is a better single player experience.
Far Cry 2 should be good single player, and will have multilayer.

Will the single player in Bioshock hold you over until Resistance2 is released?

You look to be a fan of FPS games, and that fits Far Cry 2 much more than Bioshock. Bioshock is more of a first person adventure game, and I just think if you're looking for FPS action, you'll be left dissappointed with it.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

you shuold get far cry 2 XP

i played bioshock for pc but i will probably get bioshock for ps3