By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Here we go again, Dow plunges

Damn it. Come on guys, I come to vgchartz to get away from the shity economy. And look, IT'S FOLLOWED ME HERE TOO!

Around the Network
ymeaga1n said:
Damn it. Come on guys, I come to vgchartz to get away from the shity economy. And look, IT'S FOLLOWED ME HERE TOO!

Well this is a "sales" website, when things this big are happening to the world economy of course it will affect VG sales as well

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Quit going off topic people. Consider this your warning.

Stillwell said:
Everstar said:
Fuck this form dude this really pisses me off everyone blaming it americans i have not done shit to you blame it on the fucking companies or what ever is causes it not the people of america we are not doing shit to you so sdfu? k. thanks

No, you just sit in apathy and assume you live in the greatest country in the world, all while you allow the cooperations to fuck up the world economy, just so they can get even more wealthy. You can choose to keep on allwing your country to work like this, or you can read and speak up. What will be your choice, American? I have a pretty good guess.

You realize corporations only make up 10% of the USA economy right? Small business is the driving factor behind America. If small businesses fail, America fails.

With all the major comrporations reaching out to foreign workers it doesnt allow small business to compete which is what is causing the biggest problem in America. World economy = good, Foreign employment = bad.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

It is ironic that the money was needed so desperately last week and now that its gone through no one believes it will work any way.

Something amusing to ponder, Warren Buffet the world's richest man believed it would work.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network
Stillwell said:
Everstar said:
Fuck this form dude this really pisses me off everyone blaming it americans i have not done shit to you blame it on the fucking companies or what ever is causes it not the people of america we are not doing shit to you so sdfu? k. thanks

No, you just sit in apathy and assume you live in the greatest country in the world, all while you allow the cooperations to fuck up the world economy, just so they can get even more wealthy. You can choose to keep on allwing your country to work like this, or you can read and speak up. What will be your choice, American? I have a pretty good guess.

Dude. I know its all messed up right now but to just flat out blame it on all americans wrong

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

megaman79 said:
It is ironic that the money was needed so desperately last week and now that its gone through no one believes it will work any way.

Something amusing to ponder, Warren Buffet the world's richest man believed it would work.

Or more like it won't have that much of an immediate effect to loosen the credit market at the present time. Therefore there is still a lot of panic on the financial markets.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

the bailout is bs. u rescued corrupted mf's, but that's not going to put more money in the consumers pocket to be able to afford this shit. that was only a bandaid to the real problem. inflation. high price shit and no increase in pay.

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

megaman79 said:

he isnt the world's richest anymore, Gates is back on top. Buffet's stocks and investments went to crap.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

dam fishy joe whyd u have to remind me of this.. its a shame what's goin on right now..and the people who let it go on

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732