By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Here we go again, Dow plunges

Like Japan is not already doing business with China?

Around the Network

japan is heavily invested in the US right now and has been for a long time.
I'm just saying that they are going to be diverting more from the us to china instead of just doing business with china, like as you say they are doing now.

@Theprof
Japan doesn't really like China a whole lot, like socially at least, I'm not sure about politics between them or business wise, but usually if you have social issues with a group it also hurts politics and business.

OT: I just saw the drop today, it's pretty bad, honestly I haven't been effected yet, but being in college my investments with the economy are in the form of student loans which since I'm pretty much in the poor house I get a lot of government help and don't have to get a loan from any bank so unless the government gets tight on their loans then I'll be in trouble.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I think China and Korea are the ones that don't like Japan so much because of the atrocities done by the Japanese in WWII.

OMG, the Japanese market is really crashing bad. The Topix and Nikkei are down over 8%! There is some bad mojo going down in Japan.

Around the Network

I know a few Japanese people that explain it like this, the Japanese don't like the Chinese like Scotish and Irish don't like each other. Not a real serious hate but they make fun of each other and hate being mistaken for the other.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Seriously, there is some real panic going on in Japan. Sony is down 11% and Nintendo is down 10%. This may be worse than the Japan market crash of 2004.

Yikes... it seems when the US is in trouble the whole world hurts =(

FishyJoe said:
I think China and Korea are the ones that don't like Japan so much because of the atrocities done by the Japanese in WWII.

None of them really like each other all that much. Lots of history, some recent, some going waaaay back. If I remember correctly, Japan and China have been taking turns trying to fuck Korea for the last millenia or so.

Wii budget System = FTW!!!

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself